As one of the UK’s leading civil infrastructure consultancies, appointed Essency Consulting to assist with the development of its Strategic Asset Management capabilities across the UK, Australia and Middle East markets.
Through our extensive international experience in highways asset management, our lead consultant worked within Mouchel’s Infrastructure Services management team to develop a strategy and plan to increase the company’s market share and recognised capability in these markets.
Undertaking operational activities within the business to support tenders and delivery of strategic asset management services to:
- Local Authority Partnerships – e.g Oldham Council and Knowsley Council
- Mouchel Middle East
- Mouchel Australasia
Leading the business development activities for Highways Asset Management across the business including:
- Arranging and leading meetings and visits with existing and prospective clients in UK, Australia and the Middle East
- Development of a Business Case submission for the creation of a Highways Asset Management business stream
- Providing specialist advice and guidance on tenders requiring asset management knowledge and experience
- Championing Highways Asset Management for Mouchel Highways Design & Management business unit
- Key Account Management of the UK-Middle East internal trading relationship
Since the provision of these services, Mouchel Infrastructure Services has:
- Developed a greater capability of strategic asset management delivery to numerous Local Authorities
- Increased profile as providers of Asset Management services in Middle East market
- Supported the successful tendering and subsequent delivery of integrated maintenance contracts in the Eastern Australian market